Pages

Thursday 26 February 2015

Especially For Someone Special

 Hi, Fleur here!

 I have got one of the Dutch Dubadoo Card Art Stencils to share today,
along with lots of the new goodies.

I loved putting this together, 
I think it's another one of those great ideas that be could be used for loads of occasions. 
I have used the new "Party" stencil, These are great for adding texture when used with the structure paste,
or for a more subtle look use with distress inks and a blending tool.
The cardboard balloons are great too, 
I kept them their original Kraft colour & just added a bit of paste for definition. Also added a bit of twine!

The sentiment I have used for the inside of the pullout card is so sweet!
 and I love the cute girl witrh lolly, 
Especially her pretty tutu.

Thanks for looking,

Big Hugz






The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! More products I need! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete