Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

Love is all you need ...

 Hello Everyone !!!
Margot here sharing a new project ... I have created a flags banner using fabulous the Dutch Doobadoo MDF Flags set.


To decorate flags I've used Spring pad paper ... I love it :)


I have used a kraft borders from the Dutch Doobadoo and beautiful Oval die set .. I 've added some ribbon and  flowers . I've also used  English Sending Love Text stamps.


I have also used a Vintage Flourish Leaf Die and a lovely Butterfly die ... I've added some flowers, ribbon and pearls ... the heart stamp is from the English Sending Love Stamps set.



Another stamp from English Sending Love Text Stamps set.



I have used Leaf die and added lots of flowers.



I have also used Vintage Flourish Leaf Die 0046.
 

Thank you for stopping by.



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments: