Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Fly Butterflies Fly!


Hi everyone, Keeley here and today I am here to share a tag with you all.  

I have used the beautiful, extremely detailed Butterfly Silhouette Clear Stamp along with the Wood Texture Paper Pad.



The Craft Art A5 Party Borders are stunning!


"Joy to the World" is from the Clear Stamp Best Wishes English Banner Text set.


Here are the Rolling Roses and Vintage Flourishes Leaves


Peaking through is the sentiment from the Clear Stamp English Sending Love set and to top it all off I have added Structure paste here and there.

Thank you for looking, I hope you visit us again real soon for more inspiration!

Hugs 





2 comments:

  1. Luv the vintage feel absolutely gorgeous.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I really need to get the Roses Roll Up Die! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete