Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

It's Party Time.....

Good morning everyone 

It's Gina here just popping in with my inspirational post creation using the Dutch Doobadoo Present and Pie set.




The box has been made using the Dutch Doobadoo Pie Stencil, which is really easy to make. Along the edge I've added some stars from the Paper Garlands Paper Art set and edged the papers with Dutch Doobadoo Structure paste. On the top I have decorated with flowers and added a couple of leaves using the 0046 Vintage Flourishes leaf die.


For the shape of the card I have cut around the Present Set stencil and used the papers from the Let's Party paper pad, which has also been edged with the structure paste. Underneath the bow I have added a couple of leaves using the 0047 Vintage Flourishes leaf die.


This little sweetie is called Let's Party Girl in Hat and I've placed her on the Frame and 3 Corner die.


Along the edge and in the centre I used some of the flags from the Paper Art Paper Garlands.


Here I've cut two leaves from the 0047 Vintage Flourish Leaves die


Here are some of the Paper Card Balloons which I had great fun with using my glitters.


This is the Banner Die and the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is from the Best Wishes English Text stamp.

I hope you like my creation.

Thank you for popping in and have a good week.



1 comment: