Pages

Friday 6 February 2015

Gift card for Lady ...

 Hello crafty friends! I hope you all are keeping well .Margot here today to share my project with you for this week ! I've created Gift card in an envelope using the fabulous  Dutch Doobadoo Envelope Art Square with Diamond ,lots of beautiful Noor! Design dies and the lovely NEW spring paper pad.


I've decorated the envelope using my favourite  new circle flower die and I've added beautiful Vintage Flourish Leaves dies.


I've used the stunning Floral Sillouhette Lady Stamp ... I'm not good at colouring ... but I've coloured it using promarkers, ( only the flowers and leaves  ). I've added some pastel flowers and a button.


I have also used the banner dies and the " Best wishes English banner text " stamp, which match the banner dies.




For the inside I've made a gift card ... to decorate I've used another fabulous stamp ( Woman Silhouette ) and the border die .


Thank you for stopping by  ... have a lovely weekend.



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful sophisticated card, wonderful image and card design. love it. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the image and she is so beautiful with the gorgeous die surrounding her. Such pretty embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the die and the image is stunning,it would look lovely in a box frame xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous work here again, and I just love them both.

    ReplyDelete