Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

Vintage MDF Flags

Good morning Everyone,

Oh I have something special to share with you today.  I have used  the Dutch Doobadoo MDF Flag set.  I loved making these, although I didn't envisage how difficult they would be to photograph and capture their true beauty.


So let's look at them one by one...........


I used one my favourite Vintage Flourish Leaf dies.

A little bunting from the dutch doobadoo paper art party garlands on the top left and some softwood tiles to the right, love these.


Onto Flag No. 2........................


More Dutch Doobadoo softwood tiles and Dutch Doobadoo A5 Kraft leaves.


You can also see the new flower circle border cut in cream and a little distress ink added to accent the embossed elements.


I cut the Noor Design flower and before removing the die I added structure paste.



Flag No. 3..................

I cut the image circular in shape and added to the centre of the new Flower Circle die.



More softwood tiles and a dashing of paste.

Beautiful new vintage floursish leaves.




Flag No. 4..................



Vintage Flourish Leaves cut in pink and cream and a little softwood tiles.



Lastly Flag No. 5......................



 Dutch Doobadoo A5 Kraft leaves.


I added a kraft borders from the Dutch Doobadoo A5 Kraft Art party border sheet either side of the image.




I hope you like my MDF Flags :)



Follow Me on Pinterest


 The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. How pretty these are Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! My sister is getting married in about 18 months and this would make gorgeous Wedding bunting using photos of her and her other half. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete