Pages

Saturday 21 February 2015

Tamara's Guest Card No. 3

Hi!

Here I am again with my Noor! Design Uk guest DT project. This is going so fast, I can't believe that next week my GDT period is over. :(

For this week's project I made a card for a friend using the new A5 Spring Paper Pad, and they are pink and shabby, just as I like them to be. :)


Papers are also from Noor! Design (Spring paper pad) and they are pink and shabby, just as like them to be. :)

I have used the ladybird border, left in white with a little frantage.

I used the new vintage flourish leaf and cut out of the matching papers.


 I used the butterfly stamp and stamped around the edge of the image.  You can see the text and postcard stamp just under the floral display.



I have also used the circle flower border die along the bottom of the card.






See you next week.

Hugs Tamara x

Here's the list of all Noor! Design products used on this card:


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love all the elements and the colours are so soft x
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image and gorgeous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tamara, lovely colour palette and great use of the gorgeous dies xx

    ReplyDelete