Pages

Thursday 12 February 2015

Happy Birthday - For Someone Special

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all well!

It's Gina popping in with my weekly inspirational post.

This week, I have again used the Dutch Doobadoo Envelope Stencil with Diamond, but this time I made a little birthday card to go with it and the envelope is tied together with ribbon.



 The gorgeous papers are from the new 'Let's Party Paper Pad'.



I just love this banner die which comes as a set in two different sizes, this being the largest. The sentiment is from the Best Wishes English Banner Text stamp.  



 Along the sides and bottom I have used the Craft Art Party borders and added some pearls to the flowers.



This little cutie is from the Every Day Vintage Pictures Paper Pad.



Here,  I have used the Embossing Circle Die No 2, Craft Art Party Borders and the smaller of the Banner dies. The sentiment is from the same set as the one I used on the envelope.



Here I have used one of my favourite dies, 8 point die, which I have cut twice, one using the one of the colours from the pretty 'Let's Party Paper Pad and the one underneath in brown card.


Just to finish it off I have cut some leaves using the Vintage Flourishes Leaf die.

I hope you like my little make.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs


2 comments:

  1. WAUW this is soooo so beautiful and so romantic as well. Simply stunning creation here Gina. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, love the image from the pad. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete