Pages

Thursday 27 October 2016

A Joyful Halloween!

Ok so how about those new gorgeous Pion Halloween papers?!!  I was so excited to see them when they came out that I had to have all of them!!  They are called "The Witching Hour", so cute and a the perfect amount of scary!!  LOL!  I know some of you don't celebrate Halloween but rest assured there are other papers that would be perfect for you as well.  I think some of them could be used for those masculine cards we are all challenged with.  hee hee  

I liked using the Joy stars border die because I think stars go with Halloween, given that it kind of all happens at night.  You can see a bit of a piece of paper under the "A Joyful Halloween" postcard that shows some stars on the Pion papers.  Barely, but it's there and that would be a handy sheet for masculine cards.


I was going to color up an image but the papers come with some cute vintage images, so I opted for that instead.  There's lots of cutouts you can use from Pion tags, images and borders sheets.  I used three butterflies from the borders sheet and here you can see I placed one of them on a Joy "Vintage Flourish Clip" die.  It's a set of three and one of them is a balloon clip you could actually add a sentiment to.  Super cute!  (See supplies list below)


Oh my GOSH this bronze owl is gorgeous so I think I'll be adding a few more to my stash! hee hee  It's just the perfect little piece to fill in that spot where you think something looks like it's missing.  I tied a cute little wax cord bow and topped it off with a Wild Orchid Crafts flower.  I have to tell you this cord is sooooo easy to tie and it doesn't get a kink in it when you decide to start a bow over.

I used a new Joy die brought out this fall called "Autumn Leaves".  See all my foilage at the bottom of this pic?  What I liked is that you cut once and get a ton of leaves so I cut three times (different papers) to get an overabundant amount of them.  I think I even had leftovers!


There's a cute sentiment on the Pion images sheet I've used and then popped up a bow with a "Vintage Findings Perfect Arrow".


If you celebrate Halloween 
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN -
and to the rest of you have a great week!  Thanks for stopping by!
Eulanda

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous you have so much talent and we are lucky that you share it with us bloggers thank you!

    ReplyDelete