Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Snowman Family from Wild Rose Studio.

Good morning.
I hope you are all well and having a good week.
 
I am here today to share with you a Christmas card Using the cute image
Snowman Family from Wild Rose Studio.


I have used the gorgeous new papers from Studio Light. I love the tones of these papers, they are so pretty. Too the centre of the flowers and dotted around the card are pearl drops using the Dutch Doobadoo Pearl pen.
The image has been coloured using Distress Markers and Re-inkers.


The corner die is new to the shop and is from Find it Trading. They really are gorgeous and cut beautifully. I cut the flowers out several times so that I could give them lots of depth. The chipboard stars are from Scrapiniec and the gorgeous lace is Adele.

 
Thank you so much for your lovely comments.
See you all soon.
 
Hugs Sharon. x


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. I love this snowman-family!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love your colour tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete