Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Welcome NEW DT Members

Hello everyone,

Firstly I'd like to say a huge thank you to all that applied for the Crafteezee Collection DT Call, WOW, I was totally unprepared for the amount of people wanting to join our team and it is impossible for me to reply to you all individually.  You are all talented crafters and I was so impressed that I have been back and forth between you all for some time now and had to enlist some help along the way.  So a huge thank you to you all for applying.  Please don't be diappointd, I  hope as we grow there will be more opportunities in the future.:)

So without further ado let me introduce you our NEW DT Members

CRAFTEEZEE Collection DT Member - Plony



Hi everyone,

I am Plony,
Happily married for almost 39 years, mother of 3...2 sons and 1 daughter and grandma of 4 lovely grandsons.
My passion is being busy with papers and a lot of lovely other things as lace, pearls, flowers....just name it.
I love making vintage/shabby chic things but I also love to color images and use them for my cards... almost always in the same "Plony"- look. I love creations with a lot of embellishments....very full and no CAS.... and I hope I can show a lot of beautiful creations to you at the Noor Design U.K. blog. 
xxx Plony

Some examples of Plony's work........





CRAFTEEZEE Collection DT Member - Linda


Hello everyone

I am so exited to start this new adventure and play with the crafteezee collections coming our way.. 
I love to play around with everything paper (or paperlike), mess around with paints and mists, try out new things in the paperplaying world and just have fun on my creative journey.. 
In my daily life I work at our local school as a teacher and teachersaid, and at home I got the two best children in the world. 

Linda received her first Crafteezee Collection, the September Yuletide and has already been busy.  Here's a little peek


We also have an addition to the Noor Design UK Team, please welcome





My name is Diana from DeeDee’s Card Art. I live with my husband, my sweet little daughter and our dog in a village in Germany.

I started stamping/crafting in 2008. Wow a long time now!!! And I love it! My passion are the stamps from Magnolia. And I love to decorate my card with many beautiful embellishments to make it look like shabby chic. This year (2016) I find something new for me to try: Mixed Media. And sometimes you will see in the future something like this.

A couple of examples of DeeDee's work.....


Please give a warm welcome to our new DT Members.

Hugs Tracy x



13 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies!! I am looking forward to see your great projects
    xxJolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done ladies!! Many, many congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your wonderful inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous new teamies. Wonderful work. All the best to you all xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up whilst on holiday. So lovely to have you join us at Noor Design. Will look forward to working with you all.
    Hugs Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team! Great to have you with us now. I am also looking forward seeing your future creations. Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Van Harte Gefeliciteerd Plony. Ik zie uit naar je prachtige creaties.
    Ook de andere dames van harte gefeliciteerd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo,
    WoW van harte gefeliciteerd dames!!!
    Mvg Gina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations ladies!!! You are joining a great team!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations ladies. Welcome to the team. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and working with you. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMW you sure picked the perfect ladies to join the team, huge cograts to all of them

    en PLONY.....op je lijf geschreven, echt te gek!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow such gorgeous creations, congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huge welcome to our team ladies. Your work is truly stunning & cant wait to see more. Ladies you will truly love it here...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations ladies, extremely beautiful work. I'm sure you will have a lovely time creating with Tracy's beautiful projects. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete