Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Warm Up With Cocoa Tilda

Hello everyone how are you all?
Today I have a Christmas card for you, yes another one. In all honesty I made this one before the one I showed you last week lol.....as soon as I got the new Magnolia collection I coloured up 2 straight away.....they were London Tilda & Cocoa Tilda.....my favourites!!
Here is Cocoa Tilda looking warm & cosy ;-)
I have also used the fabulous Christmas Cottage die set.....I soooooooo love this cottage. Of course the tree dies come with it which I have covered with glitter.....they really do look so sparkly in real life!!

I have also added the oh so gorgeous Magnolia Snow Flurry Background from the latest Magnolia Stamp & Cutz collection.....this is a fabulous snowflake & I think it will be used lots ;-)

Added some gorgeous lace from Tracy's store as she has such a pretty collection. Also added mini kraft bag to add 2 tags. I have added silver bells to one & a charm to the other tag, all tied in brown vax cord. The Winter text die is an older Joy Crafts die but still one of my faves!!

So as I said this is Cocoa Tilda with Snowflurries from the latest Stamp & Cutz collection, although I didnt add her snowflurries. I also used the Fence die from the Cosy Fox & Fence set, I love this little fence. I cut it out twice & popped onto foam pads to sit in front of the cottage.
Tilda was of course coloured in distress ink refills & markers....I will try remember the colours...
Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose - Skin
Fired Brick, Spun Sugar - Cheeks
Antique Linen, Walnut Stain - Hair
Pumice Stone, Fired Brick - Jumper, Ear Muffs, Skates & Cup
Stormy Sky - Jeans (I think)  

The papers I've used are the new Maja Design 'I Wish'collection........oh my oh my I love & I mean LOVE this collection.....ok I know I say it about every collection but seriously this collection is da bomb lol.
The reindeer is from Creative Expressions 'Deer Family' which I asked Tracy to order for me. Tracy really is awesome for sourcing & getting products for you, so dont hesitate is asking her if she can get something.......she really does do her best & I'm sure you will agree is awesome at it ;-)
I kept flowers to just one gorgeous one, added berries & a scrapiniec snowflake, the leaves are a Magnolia mistletoe die from my stash.

Well thats it from me but why not pop on over to see the fabulous goodies Tracy has been adding & if you havent seen the latest Magnolia collection & the latest Maja Design collection.......then its ok as we hear a few may have been abducted by aliens lately ;-) As you were abducted why not pop on over to here & here to look at them............as well as ALL the other uber gorgeous goodies Tracy stocks :-)

Tatty bye & thanks for stopping by lovelies
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

6 comments:

  1. Love it Vicky, fab dies and Tilda looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is as always a stunning card the image is so lovely too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ‘wrought iron’ today are typically steel or aluminum designed to mimic the look and function of classic wrought iron. While both of these substitutes have their own unique qualities, they are both functional alternatives. ‘wrought iron’ today are typically steel or aluminum designed to mimic the look and function of classic wrought iron. While both of these substitutes have their own unique qualities, they are both functional alternatives.chain link

    ReplyDelete