Pages

Thursday 20 October 2016

Feeling Summery

I've been doing so many winter cards lately I just really needed to do something summery but I'll be right back to the winter pieces soon!  I really managed to jam pack this card with many wonderful goodies!!  hee hee  I mean how precious is that little bronze owl?!! KA-UTE!! 


I had sooooo much fun coloring this image from LDRS Candibean "Hand Picked for Hedgey".  Stinkin' cute!!  Now I had to laugh at myself after I was finished.  I unintentionally colored it the SAME WAY as the packaging on the stamp!!!  Well!!  I'd be the one advertising works on by using the power of suggestion!  LOL!!  Too funny!


I still love all the leave dies Noor has so I used a couple of different ones on this card.  The silver bark hearts are relatively new to the store - YAY!!  I LOVE THEM!  And I'm also a huge fan of the glass strawberries.  It might even be because of the cool name cuz that's cute too.  LOL!  


One of my latest favorite embellishments is the Marianne tassels die.  I can't stop using it!!  Another set of leaves and you can see the border of leaves using a Studio Light die.  I also topped off a lot of pieces with Gesso to add a little shabby to my card.


Thanks for coming by again and enjoy the rest of your day!
Hugs,
Eulanda
____________________________________________
Copics:

Basket - E31, 35, 57, 79
Hedgy - E40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 47
Grass & leaves - YG03, 63, 67, G99
Flowers - R81, 83, 85, 89
Flowers - V12, 15, 17, 09
____________________________________________

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

 

5 comments:

  1. Wow another stunner hun, loving the colours, lol
    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card, I love the colours and the lovely hedgy...:-)!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so sweet, gorgeous colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete