Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Friendship Is The Poetry Of Life

Hello again, yes I'm afraid you have me again today as our lovely Sharon is on her jolly hol's, so I'm stepping in for her.
Now without you looking at the inlinkz at the bottom can you guess what paper's I've used on this card.......?????
......have you guessed...these are the latest Halloween papers from Pion Design The Witching Hour.......yep I got the whole collection & I'd say most of these could be used all year round, some both sides, some one side. Let me tell you they are soooooo darn pretty & gorgeous, of course I'm using some for halloween for my grandchildren's gifts....but I will be doing a few none-halloween too......

I used some gorgeous Scrapiniec......I've been neglecting these a bit lately...I know shame on me.
The paper inside the Scrapiniec Frame is from another paper collection....Craft & You 'Lavender Garden 6x6 pad'....thought the lavender that was on it went perfectly with the theme of the card.
If you look at the top right corner you will see some small lavender bits which came with the wheelbarrow.........
....I soaryed the wheelbarrow white with white spray paint & the lavender I inked with distress inks, milled lavender & dusty concorde. I then sprayed the whole lot with Crafters Companion Spray & Shine.....you can see the sheen here a bit.

The butterflies came from the same Pion Collection, I fussy cut them out, added a teensy bit of gesso & added a nib to the centre.
There is another little butterfly in the corner of the Scrapiniec Frame. I also added 2 Scrapiniec pieces in the top corners. All of the Scrapiniec pieces were sprayed with white spray paint.......any spray paint is fine.

I added gorgeous flowers & berries & I've used my favourite leaf die, the Ivy & cut that out twice in Maja Design paper. I added bits of Gesso here & there. Added some beautiful lace & double row pearls along the centre.

Thats it from me, I promise you wont see me again tomorrow lol, you will have the pleasure of our lovely talented Eulanda instead.

Thanks for stopping by & thank you for all your lovely comments you leave for us girlies, we really do appreciate them so much :-)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Totally Beautiful hun, loving the papers!!! and all the gorgeous embellies, the sentiment finishes it off beautifully too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love the colours and so much detail to take in. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete