Pages

Friday 28 October 2016

Cupcake Treat

Hi!

It's me Barbara. I have new card to share with you today. I made it with Cupcake Treat from Whimsy Stamps. This absolutely sweet image is coloured with Distress inks and reinkers.
I cut out the image with LDRS Fancy Rectangle die.



For this project I used paper pads from few different collections... LemonCraft Just Love Me and House of Roses collections... and Beautiful Flowers from Studio Light...

Behind the image you can see Sizzix Thinlets Doily and the lovely Lace Helena...
I made few Rolled roses to embellish my card...





Hope I spired you!

Hugs, Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh wow your card is so amazing.... beautiful design and super cute image l just love it! x

    ReplyDelete