Pages

Friday 28 October 2016

Crafteezee collection Art Deco

Good evening to all of you.
It's me...Plony...today to show you my card with the october Art Deco Crafteezee Collection.

I think by now you all know what the Crafteezee Collections are but...for those who don't know...
The collections are assembled by Tracy and these are limited editions .
Every month there is a new theme ...take a look >>>Here and order your kit.
The november collection can be purchased and we have now Paypal subscription set up so an automatic payment comes out...you don't have to remember to keep ordering each month.

My card is with the lovely Art Deco kit and I'll tell you a little bit about it...


I started to make an easelcard and added some lovely papers from the collection.
To make it real Art Deco I search at Pinterest for a template and used one for my card.
With the lovely papers and flatbacked pearl string I had a nice base to work on.

I searched for an image in my stash to use for the art-deco feeling and the other items are all in the kit.
The lovely lace....black with gold and I added some lovely lace Paris,  wowwww......how gorgeous they are.



What to think about the lovely straws....and the big black prima flowers....So gorgeous...I felt almost sorry to add this to my card....Such beautiful flowers are lovely for some home decoration too but....this time they are card decorations...lol....


Did you see this little ones.....so sweet......just a little extra touch of art deco on my card....


A lovely golden tassel and black and white feathers......to complete the art deco feeling....

Can you imagine how much fun this was to make???
I really loved it and I am sure you will too. Order the Art Deco kit and have a lot of crafting fun.

xxx Plony

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop but remember...some of the item used at my card you can only have if you buy the collection.



2 comments: