Pages

Saturday 22 October 2016

♥ Vintage Christmas ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

 Hello everybody!
Diana here today! I'm so excited! I can show you my first card as a new DT member of Noor! Design UK! Many thanks to the lovely Tracy for this oppurtunitie. I am very happy to be here.

For this Christmas card, I used the wonderful new MajaDesign paper from the I wish collection. It has quite great traditional Christmas colors and also vintage pictures are quite great. The image I cut out from the Ephemera Cards. The stripe with the baubbles I cut out from the I wish Santa got my letter sheet and glue it to the lace. All over the card I paint some Gesso and on the embellishments I add some sparkle with Diamond Dust.

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 


♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

So I hope you like it and I wish you a wonderful weekend!

XX Diana (DeeDee)

♥ ♥ ♥

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments: