Pages

Sunday 16 October 2016

CRAFTEEZEE COLLECTION - YULETIDE

Hello everyone.  I am here today with some more inspiration using the lovely Crafteezee Collection.

First of all, for those who do not know, these are Limited Edition.  This month is YULETIDE.  It is a collection assembled by Tracy, who tries to source ALL NEW items each month, focusing on her favourite things.  If there are any left over these go into the store, and if not just those that purchase the kit will receive. Each month is a different theme and October's will be Art Deco.  This is still available to order so don't miss out, hop on over HERE to order your kit.

So, onto the card I made using the Crafteezee Collection:

I started off with the two of the papers from the Collection which are Greetings from the North Pole 6 x 6 Midwinter Night.

I needed an image to co-ordinate, so I looked out a sheet of 12 inch paper from the Noor Design Uk shop and cut an image from that ( Pion Greetings from the North Pole Midwinter Night ).  This paper seemed too nice to use as a background which I often cover up with embellishments.




Of course I had to add some of my favourite dies from Noor Design Uk shop.  The JOY Lattice Border die is peeping through at each side and the Studio Light Beautiful Flowers Leaf edge die is positioned at the top.  You can see a close up of part of this die in the photo below.

In addition we see the gorgeous lace which was in the Collection.  There a a fabulous selection of other laces and trims to be found in the appropriate section of  Noor Designs UK  shop including the fabulous Vintage Seam Binding.  Well when I first saw this I was made up, but what a lovely choice of colours.  I went for the plain white for the two bows in this design.




The photo below shows a close up of the lovely charm which was in the Crafteezee Collection and again there is a good choice of  charms, trinkets and pendants to choose from in the shop which can be found here

I think the photo below does actually show the Dutch Doobadoo Structure Paste which I tinged the die-cuts with and also the lovely little bells which have been added to the bows.  Again these were in the Crafteezee Collection.



I just loved the flowers provided in the Crafteezee Collection, they were presented so uniquely.  It was such a shame to take them apart!  But it was a needs must.  So first I carefully took apart the large blue Gardenia and set aside the largest layer for later.  Here I have used the second layer which  was the smallest layer at the top of the flower.  Again Dutch Doobadoo Structure Paste has been added.

I see the large poppy style flowers which we see here are available in the shop.  Yay!  I absolutely love those!  AND, so are the tiny wooden snowflakes which can be seen dotted around the floral display.





What a fabulous Collection this is, Tracy really has excelled!
Thanks for stopping by and happy Crafting

Judy 

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful this is..what a great collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning creation Judy, sooooo love this collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete