Pages

Monday 3 October 2016

Love the Weekend

Hello and good morning everyone, today I want to share with you my latest card, using the sweet 'Love the Weekend' stamp by Little Darlings All Dressed Up. To make her fitting the gorgeous Maja Design Summertime Papers I kept her in red and grey. 


The image is colored with Distress Inks. I stamped some Postmark stamps around the edges.


The Scrapiniec Butterfly is a perfect addition.


The frame around the Sentiment from Little Darlings is from the Rectangle Frame with Circles Die Set.


Another sentiment from the Little Darlings Sentiment collection is stamped onto the tag.


Now I wish you a happy week! Thank you so much for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and I love the colours you have used. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete