Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Mouse With Poinsettia

Hello everyone I'm here today to show you my DT card using products from Noor Design UK.
I've used a Wild Rose Studio stamp today & a new die, well a new die for me lol.
Ok so how darn adorable is this mouse.....I coloured this little fella with distress ink markers & refills. The poinsettia also had white gel pen added to highlight & I put platinum stickles to the centre.
Colours used are..................
Mouse - Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, Spun Sugar, Candied Apple, Wild Honey
Poinsettia - Fired Brick, Pine Needles, Vintage Photo
 on Fabriano Watercolour paper then cut out with Little Darlings Fancy Rectangle.
I added some double ruffle trim along the side.......this I stitched on, yeah I made sure it wasn't coming off lol.

Ok so this is my new die......its the Creative Expressions Classic Poinseetia die. Its out of stock at the moment but if you ask Tracy she will order one for you....I LOVE this die its fabulous!!
I cut the Poinsettia's out of Flocked Paper & then once glued together I shaped the petals slightly by bending them. The leaves came with the die set & you also get centre dies but I used the silver pearl string instead.

The red seam binding is from my stash but the green is Tracy's shabby seam bidning & is soooo gorgeous!!
I added 2 silver bells with brown waxed cord & a gorgeous bit of bling to the centre......we gotta have out bling........even more at crimbo time ;-)

This is the inside which is exactly the same layout as it is on the front. I've used the latest Pion Christmas Collection........the colours on every sheet are beautiful!!
As alwasy I've machine stitched each layer & inked the edges with pumice stone.

This photo is to so you can see the snowflake border better at the top. The snowflake I also cut out separately using the matching snowflake singular die & added another beautiful piece of bling to the centre.
The poinsettia at the top I made with just the 2 smaller layers.

Well thats it from me, all links to items used are at the bottom & each item will take you directly to the store. Remember whatever is out of stock Tracy will get it back in for you wherever possible.

Check out the new pre-order for the new Maj Design Christmas collection.......oh my I think all the DT girls have already pre-ordered their's.........they are stunning again!! Maja Design never fail to please us do they ;-)

Thanks for stopping by, take care
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx





The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful poinsettias, love them!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card, inside and out. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete