Pages

Monday 10 October 2016

May the Magic

Hello and good morning everyone, today I show you a kind of CAS card (CAS = Clean and Simple). Well it is not so CAS at all, but for me it is, comparing with the cards I usually make :-). 


 I used the gorgeous Ice Crystal Doily Die for my card and clear stamped a sentiment of the Winter Wishes Clear Stamps set and white embossed it.


I also white embossed the gorgeous Scrapiniec Innocence Cornes. They are currently out of stock. Just drop a line to Tracy if you like to get them.


I also used some Antique Blue Seam Binding and White Wax Cotton Cord. The snowflake button will be added to the shop very soon.


Now I wish you a happy day! Thank you for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love how you have framed the sentiment. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card! I like everything about it! x

    ReplyDelete