Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Dutch Doobadoo Star

Good morning.
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.

I am here with my inspiration post for Noor Design UK.

When I received the papers from Tracy I new I had to make an Christmas decoration for my living room as our walls are the same colours as the papers.


The perfect base for the decoration in my mind was the Dutch Doobadoo Star card template
The gorgeous wreath and branches are from Scrapiniec.


In the centre of the wreath is the sentiment taken from the Wild Rose Studio Snowman family stamp.


The gorgeous poinsettia has been made layering up the leaves from the Christmas set with Deer. To the centre of the flowers I added some gems by Marianne Designs.


Amongst both sides of the flower displays I added Canvas Hemp cord.
The small stars are from the Vintage flourish stars.


Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
I hope to see you all again soon.
Hugs Sharon. x



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design and embellies hun, I've used the star template a few times this year too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic decoration! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation Sharon, gorgeous embellies & design.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete