Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

Welcome Judy to the CRAFTEEZE COLLECTION TEAM

Morning,

As you know I have been searching for a Crafteezee Collection team.  The lady I am about to introduce you to has been a crafty friend for some time now and perfect for the shabbychic/vintage Monthly Crafteezee Collection, so I asked Judy before I put the DT Call out there to join us and of course Judy was delighted..

The DT call has taken me some time to go through as I was totally overwhelmed by the amount of emails I received, thank you all so much for wanting to be apart of this new venture.  I will be back hopefully tonight to make the announcement of who else will be joining us :)

So where was I, oh yes.... I would like to introduce you to Judy Corner who will be showcasing you items from the monthly collection commencing with the Yuletide Collection.  I try to source ALL NEW items each month for the collections and if there are any left over they will go into the store and if not, just those that purchased the kit will receive.  The September Yuletide Kit is currently sold out but I am awaiting on one item to come back into stock and will be making up boxes for those who missed out on this kit.  This isn't something I will always be doing so if you want me, please let me know.

We have a dedicated facebook page so you can gain further inspiration from each other, chat and just have fun and stalk me for your next kit, lol.  The feedback in itself has been overwhelming with soooooo many of you telling me these are the best kits you have ever received and this is reflected by the re-orders and subscriptions. Thank you all sooooooo much.

So, let's see what Judy has for you..................................................................................................



Morning everyone

I am delighted to be here today sharing some inspiration from the fabulous Crafteeze Monthly Collection which Tracy has put together focusing on her favourite things.  

When I saw the lovely plain gift bag in the Crafteeze Collection waiting to be prettied up that was my starting point.  And then I went from there.



The 6 inch  papers from the Crafteezee Collection are Pion Design's North Pole collection, a lovely selection, and the image is from the same collection which fortunately I had already purchased along with the tulle  from  http://noordesign-shop.co.uk/

I used the Joycraft Lattice Edge Die, available at Noor Design UK, this tend to widen it out a little and add a little extra to the design.  I also used the Stars Edge border for the top of the bag. 

Virtually all the embellishments used are from the Crafteezee Collection and I have added Dutch Doobadoo Structure Paste to the stars.  I just love the lace featured at the top, again from the collection.  There are so many possibilities for using this, I just did not want to cut into it!  

I finished it off with the fabulous Vintage Seam Binding which I am absolutely in love with.  This is available in the shop in different colours.  I chose white and Ivory for this.  When it arrived I just could not believe my eyes.  I had ordered several colours and placed together they looked so yummy.  Sat there together they just reminded me of Mr Whippy ice cream!  

Judy xx



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Judy....and congratulations to the team for such a great choice.....I love Judy's work and I think I can say we all do. Have a good time in this lovely team Judy. xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Judy! Look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you are joining us Judy. Your work is always fabulous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Lovely gift bag. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete