Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Birthday Belle

Hello everyone how are you all?
I'm here today to show you some new goodies that Tracy has recently added to her store, she has added lots of yumminess!!
Here is 'Birthday Belle' by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps & she is so pretty & you gotta love her swishy dress ;-)
I coloured her with distress ink refills & markers.
The papers are Maja Design Vintage Romance........all links at the bottom of this post :-)
Birthday beele was cut out using Little Darlings Fancy Rectangle die & I added shabby frantage around her.

I added double bow with some gorgeous seam binding that Tracy shabbies up ;-) & a gorgeous bit of bling.....every girl needs bling ;-)
Have you also seen that beautiful lace........its called Lace Christelle & its so much prettier in real life than it shows here!!

Another of Tracy's recent adds to her store are these awesome Whimsy Bold Banners sentiment stamps & matching dies.......OMGoodness I love these!!
I stamped it in a mixture of inks....first fired brick but then stamped it then with the remaining on I then added Pumice Stone & stamped the sentiment.....it matches her dress a bit now dont you think.
I used the larger die to cut out the bottom layer in the matching paper & popped it onto foam pads for dimension.

Added gorgeous flowers & some pretty Gypsophila. I've also added a white mini bag & added a blank tag in there for write something special....added an eyelet & some pink wax cord.

Inisde is decorated to compliment the front as always. On the right side I've made up 2 different kinds of flowers with dies from Noor Design UK (links at the bottom of post) & also added a button to the middle of the smaller flower. I also added Cheesecloth in between the 2 layers of paper.

Thats it from me why not pop on over to Noor Design UK to look at all that yumminess I was telling you about.
Also you can pre-order Pion's Halloween papers now, I'm not a huge halloween person but I'm getting them all as 90% of the papers can be used all year round.....come on who doesnt like purples & oranges........they are gorgeous papers!! Get em while you can ;-)

Thanks for stopping by
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. She looks like a little princess!!!
    hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks awesome!!
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, this is stunning! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card love all the embellishments and that fab image xx Jan

    ReplyDelete